COVID-19 has forced commercial businesses to become more dependent on the internet. This new normal now requires special procedures and policies to protect your organization, its data, and network. When workers feel secure, you can nurture productivity and enhance collaboration.
- Verify the source of the email by checking the ‘From’ field to validate the sender. Phishing emails will appear to send you an email from a trusted source but in reality, they are spoofing the “from” address.
- Make sure employees never use unsecured or public networks.
- Install the latest cyber security programs.
- Pay very close attention to the domain name of the websites you visit or that are revealed in embedded links in communications you receive.
- Never open email attachments that end with: .exe, .scr, .bat, .com or other executable files you do not recognize.
- Don’t click embedded links in messages without hovering your mouse over them first to check the URL and verify the domain is safe/secure.
- Do not respond or reply to spam in any way. Delete the message and then delete it again from your deleted folder.
We can provide your firm with the right combination of pricing and coverage. Cyber risk insurance is available at very reasonable premiums. Many of our companies offer coverage to help protect your business from loss.
We are committed to providing clients with the highest quality insurance plans available combined with some of the lowest possible rates. Whether you are shopping for auto insurance, home insurance, life or business insurance, we can help you obtain the best coverage available with the lowest rate possible.
All of us at Miner Agency Insurance truly value the long term relationship with our clients, and are proud to give families, individuals and businesses the personal attention required when it matters most. When claims arise, we realize that it can be very stressful and will do everything possible to assure timely and complete recovery.