There are a number of ways to reduce your business insurance cost without jeopardizing coverage. Here are a few:
- Use a broker who knows and understands your industry. Having an understanding of the risks, and what markets best are suited for your risks, can result in lower costs. Have us shop your insurance. We have access to many insurers, this allows us to offer many options.
- Provide driver’s training- having educated and trained drivers can reduce your business auto insurance cost up to 5%.
- Have proper safety equipment.
- Use special markets. There are insurers that specialize in your industry. .
- Increase deductibles. Insurers often will provide good credits if you increase your deductibles on property or auto physical damage.
- Reduce your risk, talk with your insurance agent about how you can help prevent insurance losses. You may be able to reduce your exposure to fires, work-related accidents, disasters or lawsuits. Reducing these risks may lead to fewer claims, which may lower your insurance premium.
Having insurance premiums reduced by cutting corners is not the ideal way to deal with high insurance premiums. That’s a case of addressing the symptom – not the problem. Lowering premiums by reducing the risks posed and faced by your business is a far healthier solution.